Shadowhand: RPG Card Game review
Published & copyrighted by Grey Alien Games
Mixomatik.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
RIDE WITH SHADOWHANDShadowhand is a strategic RPG card game. Duel powerful enemies with unique solitaire-style turn-based combat. Equip your character strategically to sneak, slice and blast through foes!
SET IN LATE 18TH CENTURY ENGLANDWe follow the story of Lady Cornelia Darkmoor, a beguiling young aristocrat who masquerades as the notorious highwaywoman, Shadowhand. Fleeing a crime scene and forced to act under the cover of darkness, Shadowhand's mission to safeguard a woman she holds dear leads to a web of corruption, smuggling and blackmail.
IT'S TIME TO STAND AND DELIVER - YOUR FORTUNE AND FREEDOM ARE AT STAKECombining an historical visual novel narrative with a card-driven RPG, Shadowhand's story spans 22 chapters of atmospheric locations including stormy coastlines, mysterious woods and gloomy manors. Featuring over 150 levels of elegant and intense single-player card action, players must dodge the law and brawl with outlaws in turn-based combat, gaining abilities to customize their character and collect new weapons, gear and loot.
- “Shadowhand ... is solitaire on steroids and sooo fun.”
- Felicia Day: https://www.facebook.com/FeliciaDay/posts/2068375300049544
- "After spending more than a couple of hours with it I find I enjoy it immensely." 8/10
- Game Watcher: https://www.gamewatcher.com/reviews/shadowhand-review/12941
- “The most exciting solitaire game you'll play this year.” B+
- Defunct Games: http://www.defunctgames.com/courant/1232/shadowhand
Grey Alien Games
325 MB available space